Reading Time: < 1 minute
COVID19 Infection Control Policy
Last updated: April 5, 2020
Movement Studio Preventative Protocol
- Upon entry to the studio, please use the hand sanitiser provided at the front desk (if available) or continue to the rear of the studio to wash your hands with soap and water in the bathroom or kitchenette,
- No handshaking.
- If you have recently returned from any overseas travel in the last month, please let us know immediately and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please let us know via phone, email or reply text message and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If you have recently been in areas confirmed as areas of possible community transmission, please let us know via phone, email or reply text message and we will reschedule your appointment.
- As per usual infection control measures, please ensure you cough or sneeze into your elbow and wash your hands/use hand sanitiser afterwards.
- Please ensure to attend your appointment as close to the scheduled time as possible so we can ensure the appropriate social distancing allowances within the waiting area and studio.
- We would prefer to receive payment using touchless card payments but understand that this is not always possible.
Our practitioners will be maintaining a clinical standard of hygiene before and after all patient consults and the studio itself will be maintained according to the Environmental cleaning and disinfection principles for COVID-19 as outlined by the Australian Health Department. This involves routine handwashing, surface and tool disinfection and close contact protocols, amongst other practices.