Gluten Free ANZAC Biscuits
Here's my recipe for ANZAC bikkies - careful though, they are addictive (and packed full of sugar) so definitely not an everyday snack, but great once a year for ANZAC day.
1 cup quinoa flakes
1 cup shredded coconut
3/4 cup organic panela (or any other dark sugar)2 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey/golden syrup)
1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
1 teaspoon bicarb
2 tablespoons water
1. Combine flour, coconut, quinoa flakes and sugar.
2. Melt butter in microwave, combine with water and stir in bicarb
3. Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl
4. Use a measured teaspoon to portion out biscuits on baking paper (careful, these will expand in size! I could only fit 6 bikkies on one sheet)
5. Bake at 160deg C for 7 minutes until golden brown (May need an extra minute or so)
6. Allow to cool before moving or they may break apart
*The consistency of the batter may vary depending on brands of flour so an extra tablespoon of water or flour may be needed.
The information provided on this Site is provided for information purposes only. If you are a patient using this Site, you should seek assistance from a health care professional when interpreting these materials and applying them to your individual circumstances.
If you have any concerns about your health, consult your general practitioner. Information provided on this Site does not imply endorsement of third-party services or products and cannot provide you with health and medical advice.
Movement Studio will be temporarily closed for face-to-face appointments from 11:59PM Thursday, 27 May - 11:59PM Thursday, 3 June 2021.
Telehealth appointments are available.
If you are having trouble reaching us by phone, please try email or respond to any of your confirmation texts or emails.
Stay safe and we’ll see you soon,
The team at Movement Studio.